Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hello October

For today's post I'm going to be answering a few of the questions, from the infamous Autumn Tag, but with a little wishlist built in. I'm not going to tag anyone specific, but if you're reading and feel like answering these questions, please do!
Favourite thing about Autumn? 
I love the fashion - the sudden need for knitted jumpers. I mean, who doesn't love a good cable knit. I love the colours - the burgundys, emeralds and navys. Layering is literally a passion of mine, collared shirts here and skater skirts there.

Favourite drink?
You can't beat a good cuppa, milk and two sugars please. Well, I say cup but I'd much rather a  bucket. When it's cold outside there's nothing more enjoyable than a cup of tea when you get in. Although I'm also a fan of Starbucks' hot chocolates. That vanilla sugar

Favourite scent/candle?
Definitely a vanillary scent or something fruity. Yes, I know I'm weird, I'm just not a big fan of cinnamony scents. I'm currently loving Yankee Candle's Summer Scoop, which is a really fruity sweet smell. The complete opposite to the stereotypical autumnal scents.

Go-to colour for the eyes?
Definitely a gold or a bronze. On any given day I'll probably be wearing Mac's Rubenesque or perhaps Benefit's bikini-tini or my new Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze. Although, Wet'n'Wilds Knock on Wood is a beautiful trio for fall.

Autumn treats?
I love wearing gilets when it's not quite cold enough for a thick winter coat, and if you hadn't already noticed navy is my favourite colour at the moment. I've never tried a polish from & Other Stories, but as I'm off to London this weekend, it seems rather appropriate to be lusting after Wincey Clay. Is it me or does that scarf look like the perfect wintery accessory? Oh YSL lipstick, why are you so gorgeous?!

GILET / SCARF / NAIL POLISH / LIPSTICK


What are your favourite things about Autumn?
Is Starbucks your go-to place for Autumny drinks?

*PR Collaboration*

No comments :

Post a Comment