Saturday 18 January 2014

Shiny Cobalt Letters



Wow. Cobalt blue is so much brighter than I thought it would be. But, I love it - perhaps a little too much Oh, and disco pants are another thing I've recently discovered, and I think I'm converted. I honestly didn't think they'd suit me at all, but I love them. Also, this has got to be such a stereotypical fashion blogger outfit: collared shirt, disco pants, cobalt blue and velvet.

Jumper* - Matalan
Shirt - H&M
Boots - Primark
Necklace - Wallis
Disco pants - Primark

Oh, and this is my favourite shirt in the world ever. It's just a simple long sleeved cotton shirt, with the alphabet all over it - but I think it looks so interesting! I've declared my love for this necklace before, so I'm not going to ramble on about it for too much longer. 

Cobalt blue - yay or nay?
What do you think of disco pants?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

7 comments :

  1. I really love this outfit! The jumper is so pretty and the leggings suit you really well!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit.. I love cobalt blue colour :-)
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do kind of want to do the disco pants thing but it doesn't quite feel right as my uniform for my old dance school was jazz pants, which are basically disco pants with a flared leg at the bottom. So I think I'd always feel like I was on the way to a dance lesson :)

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think cobalt would look good on me, but it's a great colour for you! Love the shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to get a bright jumper from the months coming into spring! This looks so nice on you :)

    Kate xo / www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete