Sunday 19 January 2014

This Week I... (#16)


Have been swamped with rehearsals. As some of you may know, I'm actually part of a pantomime society, and this week has literally been dedicated to that. We've had rehearsals and dress rehearsals pretty much every day. Oh, and we performed our first two shows yesterday! They went so well, and it was just so much fun! Which means I haven't really done anything else this week - so, sorry for the short post!

Bought a tripod. Oooh, look at me getting all fancy. No, I just thought it would make taking outfit photos so much easier! Plus, this one folds down into a bag which makes it super handy. It's definitely a, what I call practical purchase.

Discovered some delicious cookies. Yep. We all know I'm loving salted caramel at the moment, so when Dad found these it was love at first bite! They're so delicious, and I definitely recommend giving them a try! Mmmmmm, these with a cup of tea.

What have you done this week?
Have you tried anything new?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

8 comments :

  1. salted caramel hot chocolates are amazing, so I can only imagine how good those cookies must taste!

    ruffles and lace xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm, I really fancy a salted caramel hot chocolate!xx

      Delete
  2. Those cookies look amazing! I hope your shows went well :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I miss panto! I did my local one for 10 years before coming to uni, and everyone on facebook is talking about it! I think they had their first dress rehearsal today, and I'm going to see them on the last night. I hate being in the audience! Break a leg for the next shows xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, that's such a shame!
      They're so much fun aren't they?!
      Thank you!xx

      Delete
  4. I took part in a pantomime once, it was so much fun! Great post :)

    Kate xo / www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete