Sunday 17 June 2012

A bucket of calories....


So today I thought I'd do my first blog post, on the 'life' section of my blog.Today I made a delicious milkshake. I am a great fan of Shakeaway, but there isn't one locally, so I thought I would make my own. All i used was milk, ice cream and marshmallows. For my milkshake I used semi skimmed milk, dairy vanilla ice cream and Flumps. So as for quantities, I used 1 Flump, maybe 2 table spoons of ice cream and half a glass that you are using of milk. For this 'recipe' I used a milkshake maker cup thing. But you can use a blender or whatever else you can think of,to make a delicious milkshake. The majority of the milkshake is done in one step- pour it all in the beaker. It is also done by taste, if you like a thicker milkshake add more ice cream. A top tip: Let the ice cream melt a little as it is easier to shake/blend. This is very sweet and full of calories, but that's the best way!

1 comment :

  1. OMG I have to try this! it sounds lush :) I am a real sucker for milkshake, great post!xo

    ReplyDelete