Thursday 7 August 2014

Summer Ready Pins

Do you ever find a perfect combination of products, and just feel like it's your duty to share them with the world? Anyway, that's what I'm going to be doing today. If you hadn't already realised, summer is definitely in full swing here in England, which means one thing: leg shaving season is upon us. It's definitely one of the dullest parts in any beauty routine, but it's just one of those things.

However, with this Soap and Glory trio, I feel like the whole process takes half the time. Plus my skin always feels perfectly soft afterwards. I tend to use Scrub of Your Life first, then Clean on Me as a shaving cream, and then I moisturise with Righteous Butter afterwards.

On a side note, while in Boots the other day I smelt S&G's new range; Orangeasm, and I think it could be the first scent of theirs I genuinely dislike...

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

10 comments :

  1. Adore S&G products, especially the skin care range!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated the scent of Orangeasm too! I really love the Sugar Crush scent - so limey and fresh. I use the scrub before shaving my legs too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always crave trying S&G, but they're /so/ hard to get here so I barely tried any products!Would love to try some of these when I'm abroad. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with S&G - plus their pink packaging looks beautiful in any bathroom!
    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried anything by S&G! Will have to have a try! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to give their products a try!! I love your blog and followed on GFC. I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow back! Let me know if you want to follow each other on Bloglovin over on my blog!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the soap and glory! they're brilliant! x

    http://hannaholiviax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah can't wait to try Soap and Glory when I move to the UK! The body butter looks amazing, I'm a sucer for right body butters!

    xx from Misty's stuff

    ReplyDelete