Saturday 1 March 2014

Stripes and Fog

How is it March already? Roll on Pancake Day. Oh, and my birthday's in 18 days. Woohoo. But anyway, it hasn't been too chilly here recently, which means spring must be on its way. Yay for not having to wear massive coats, and gloves and scarves.

Top - Topshop
Disco Pants - Primark
Cardigan - H&M
Boots - Primark
Necklace - Primark

I love this top. It's so casual and simple, but I think it looks really chic. It was only £14, which for Topshop, I think is amazing. I've been looking for a dark marl knit slouchy cardigan for while, and this H&M beauty is exactly that. Plus it was only half the price of the Monki one I fell in love with.

Disco pants - you love them or hate them. I personally really like them and with frilly socks and a cardigan, I think they can look really casual. Oh, and I love anything high waisted. So they're definitely in my good books.

What do you think of this outfit?
Have you bought any clothes recently?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

9 comments :

  1. I don't know how I feel about disco pants but you seem to pull them off very well. I like how casual you look and the foggy backround is just perfect <3

    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous pictures, love the cardigan
    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole outfit, especially the cardigan! I've only seen the cream one in my local stores but hopefully this will appear soon x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your cardigan, I've been looking for something similar to I'll have to hunt it down in H&M!

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely outfit! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute outfit. :) http://8thspiff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cardigan is hot! You look gorgeous xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit, I have that top as we'll, I'm slightly addicted to stripes!

    Hannah
    X

    ReplyDelete