Friday 22 July 2016

The America Wishlist

Very shortly I'll be jetting off to the US of A and I am soooo ready to eat nice food, be in the sun, do a hella lot of shopping, and just generally relax and not worry about boring, mundane things. This year has been very stressful - A Levels I'm lookin' at you - so it'll be nice to just do nothing and essentially just lie on a beach for a fortnight. That being said, we do have some exciting things planned, Busch Gardens anyone? 


Okay, so beauty things first; I've heard sooooo much about the Glow Kit and while I'm Stateside I'm definitely going to be checking it out. It costs $40, making each highlighter $10, which seems a pretty good deal to me - especially if they're as good as everyone has said. From one Anastasia product to the next... Their Dipbrow Pomade is something I'm very keen to get my hands on, and I'm hoping it lives up to the hype! I've currently got my eyes on the shade Taupe, as it looks similar to Mac's Omega eyeshadow which is what I use currently for my brows. If anyone's tried the shade Taupe I'd love to know what you think! Lastly, Sephora's lip products have had a fair bit of recognition lately, and I've decided that I need to try one (or ten) for myself. 

Bath and Body Works' Pocket Bacs are possibly my favourite item that they stock. Yes, they're just a hand sanitizer, but they smell soooo good. I've bought some on each of my trips to America so far, and I genuinely can't knock them, especially at only a dollar or two. 

I live on my iPad. I watch Youtube and Netflix on it, I spend hours scrolling Twitter on it, I use it as my alarm clock, I catch up on blogs on it, can you tell I use it a lot? Unfortunately, it's stopped charging very well but considering it's 4 years old and a hand-me-down from my Dad, I'm not too shocked. So, while in Florida I may have to treat myself to a new one... That being said, it may work out cheaper just to get it here, so we shall have to wait and see if I return with a good ol' Apple purchase.

And finally, the foodie bits. Pink Lemonade is my favourite drink everrrrr and I literally drink gallons of the stuff while I'm away. It's really refreshing and the fact it's not available in the UK is honestly a crime in my opinion. Lucky Charms. What would an American Wishlist be without a quick mention of the aforementioned cereal? It's amazing, enough said. Now, the sugar cookies are a bit of a random one, but I always see them on my Twitter feed and I'd love to buy a box. 

What other American products would you recommend I pick up?
TWITTER - BLOGLOVIN

8 comments :

  1. I'm going to America in a few weeks and this got me SO SO EXCITED.

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, I'd love to hear all about your trip and what you get up to!x

      Delete
  2. I'm not long back from Florida (and Busch Gardens!?) but I'm so jealous! I wish we had a Bath and Body Works in the UK <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo lovely, it's amazing isn't it!?
      Yesss, me too!x

      Delete