Wednesday 11 February 2015

Comfort Zones

I'm not sure how I would define my style. I mean, it's very varied, and I just tend to wear things I like the look of. The majority of my wardrobe is monochrome, and by majority I definitely do not mean 98.53462947%. I've been loving wearing sweatshirts recently. Black sweatshirts with white text. I must have about 5 of them now.

But they're hardly out of my comfort zone. They're easy to wear, and oh so very comfortable. On a dreary Monday morning does anyone want anything other than to chuck on a big cosy sweatshirt and jeans? I think not.

However, I've recently been trying to wear different things. Things I wouldn't normally choose. Take the grey trouser above. I absolutely love them. They're essentially trackies and I knew when I wore them to school that they'd get a mixed response. And they did. But I love them, and I guess that's all that matters. Plus nobody else had anything similar which is always a bonus.

And so from now on, I'm going to try and step out of my comfort zone a little more. I also want to try and identify my personal style. Joni jeans and a tshirt is great, but I want to try something new...

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

3 comments :

  1. This is a great post hun, I am such a monochrome fan too haha it's so hard to step into out there things but even harder to find your own style I think xx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw lovely post chick! I think monochrome is really edgy and like the hat you’ve featured can be stylish and eye-catching in their own right. At the mo I’ve been teaming fairly neutral coloured clothes with big bold accessories. Those joggers are so lovely and could be dressed up or down depending on how you style them. Happy blogging! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete