Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Beauty Favourites

I love the month of March. My birthday is in the middle of the month, plus I feel like March is when it finally begins to feel like Spring is on its way. Surprisingly, I haven't used too many new products this month, but I've rediscovered quite a few old favourites.

Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel. To be honest, this shower gel isn't exactly overwhelming. Admittedly, it does smell lovely, however I think I just like it because of the size. How novel. But seriously, this bottle is going to last forever and the pump makes it so handy.

MUA Highlighter. I think I used this almost everyday in March, and I really like it. It's a gorgeous shimmery pink colour, but it's not too glittery by any means. It lasts all day on the skin, but the best thing, is that it's only £3.

Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive. I'd heard so much about these, and it took a while for me to jump on the ol' bandwagon, but I'm so glad I did. It's such a wearable pink shade, and it lasts really well on the lips. 

Angelica Nail Polish in Something Blue*. This is the nail colour I wore over my birthday week, and I really like it. It lasted for about a week without chipping - which I think is incredible! Also, I've never had so many comments on my nail colour!

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. Oh wow, what a hyped product. But for all the right reasons. During February I didn't really reach for it all too often, but it's been a must have these last few weeks. I like to use this over night, so when I wake up my lips are perfectly nourished.

M&S Coconut Body Butter. I feel like I've mentioned this so many times now, but I'm still obsessed with it. It's only £5, and it always leaves my skin feeling lovely. If you like coconut scented products, definitely give this bad boy a go!

Mac Eyeshadow Quad. I received this for my birthday and I've literally used it everyday since. I have the shades Satin Taupe and Sable, and I think they look lovely together. They have a really long wear time, and the quality is great.

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

11 comments :

  1. I really need to try the MUA highlighter it looks amazinggg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't be without my Nuxe lip balm, it's the only thing that works with my chapped lips :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Angelica polish and that shade is lovely. Nice piccie too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That highlighter looks so pretty!

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh the Angelica polish is such a pretty colour. I love The Body Shop shower gels, they smell so yummy - haven't tried the Pink grapefruit one though, I hate graprefruit as a food so maybe that's why :)

    Hayley x

    ww.teapartybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to get Satin Taupe! I've been loving my body shop strawberry body butter :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely favorites, I adore the little cacti in the photo ^-^

    boho vanity ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always tempted to buy the huge bottles of soap from the body shop, but I know I'm going to get tired of it half way in. Satin Taupe is gorgeous, I really want to try Sable :) x

    Daphne | subgenre of a dream | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have to try Patina by MAC! It's seriously one of the most beautiful shadows. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  10. The MUA Highlighter is lovely! I used it yesterday x

    ReplyDelete