Wednesday 9 April 2014

Haul: Beauty & #bloggersclothesswap

On Monday, I posted all about the bloggers clothes swap I attended and I picked up some really lovely pieces, that I can't wait to share with you all. I've decided I love clothes swaps. A handful of new pieces for free - yes please.


Blue Dress - Primark. I bought the coral version of this the other day, and I love it. The fit is so casual and I can't wait to wear it on holiday. Plus cobalt blue is my new favourite colour.

Peach Lace Top - New Look. This is such a flattering fit, and to be honest I love a good ol' lace top. Plus, the colour is so pretty!


Spotty Skirt - Topshop. I have a Forever 21 dress in a similar print, and I literally wear it so much. So when I spotted this skirt, I had to pick it up!

Printed Shorts - Papaya. Oh, wow. Look at those colours. These are definitely the most colourful things in my wardrobe. Plus, they fit really nicely.


I've been meaning to pick up the Garnier Micellar Water for a while now, and I can't wait to give it a go. I recently declared my love for Herbal Essence's Bee Strong line and I'm still obsessed. I was running low so a repurchase was 100% necessary. Finally, while looking for the aforementioned micellar water I found this Garnier 7 Day Moisturiser, and I can't wait to give it a go.

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS


If you like reading Becca's Fashion and Life, I'd love it if you nominated it as 'Best Teen Style' Blogger, in the Company Blog Awards here.

9 comments :

  1. Loving the printed shorts, they are gorgeous! :)
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coral top is so pretty! Would love to know what you think of that garner cleansing water xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing! I would love to go to one. I love the spotty skirt!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty clothes :D great post interesting and fun to read :) http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Garnier Micellar water..firm fave in my skincare routine at the moment.
    Becka | This Is My World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts and i have to try the Micellar water!!
    Michela xx | pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so pretty! x

    http://emilyh0ughton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that skirt so much, and all the other things. I've got the primark dress in blue, and its such a lovely colour.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete