Monday 7 April 2014

#bloggersclothesswap

On Saturday I attended a clothes swap in Bournemouth, specifically for bloggers, and it was such a lovely afternoon. I met up with Holly beforehand and we had a quick little browse of the shops, on a mission for one - very important - thing: Frozen.

Anyway, then we headed to the Orange Rooms, clothes (and Frozen) in hand, ready to get our swap on. I took a few things with me to swap, three of which I'd bought and never even worn.

And to be honest I wasn't sure what I'd be taking home with me. I absolutely love the concept of clothes swaps - free shopping! My loot is currently being washed, so I think I'll post a separate haul later in the week, as I can't wait to show you what I picked. 

When we'd finished swapping to our hearts content, we were all getting rather peckish. One quick browse of the menu later, I new exactly what I fancied. Sweet potato fries and a chocolate brownie. Mmmmmm mmmm.

I met so many lovely bloggers, so if you attended I'd love it if you sent me a link to your blog, so we can keep in touch!

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

If you like reading Becca's Fashion and Life, I'd love it if you nominated it as 'Best Teen Style' Blogger, in the Company Blog Awards here.

3 comments :

  1. Oh, wow, this looks like so much fun! And such a good idea!
    L x
    Whimsical Nothings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a clothes swap, I've never done anything like that before!! xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea
    Looks like you had a lovely time
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete