Tuesday 17 December 2013

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer



Red nails are my absolute favourite at Christmas, but rather than another glitter mani. I decided it was time to whip out the ol' dotting tools and create some festive nail art! Personally, I think this looks really effective, and trust me: it wasn't too difficult to create either.

The white polish is Sinful Colors' Snow White, which I really recommend. It's only £1.99, and is perfectly opaque in two coats. The brown shades are Nails Inc's: Palace Garden Terrace and Jermyn Street. The little, black, Claire's polish I've had for years and the glossy red is nails Inc's Big Apple Red.

All this nail art is, is a combination of different sized dots. The antlers look really intricate, but they take seconds to paint! I'm currently deciding how to have my nails on the big day itself, and this looks sure is in the running!

What do you think of these nails?
Have you tried doing any festive nail art?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

6 comments :

  1. Awwww he's the cutest! :) I am planning to go some Christmas nail art over the weekend.

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, thank you!
      I'd love to see how you get on!xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this looks so gorgeous, very clever! I love the accent nail too xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete