Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween Costumes - Edit 2

Okay, so we've all seen that Mean Girls Halloween scene. (If you haven't - you need to re-evaluate your life watch it pronto!) Sometimes going all out with a scary costume is exactly what's needed, but at other times. Not quite the right choice.

Some of you eagled eyed readers may be wondering who this mystery person is in the red dress? Well, meet my sister Holly. Essentially, she wanted me to help her come up with a Halloween costume and makeup look. And this is what it turned out like. We used lots of eyeliner, red lipstick, black eyeshadow and some really shiny lipgloss and that was about it! The dress we already had, which meant we didn't have to purchase anything - win!

Boo from Monsters Inc is possibly the easiest costume known to man. Massive pink baggy tshirt - check. Hair in bunches- check. Over the top rosy cheeks- check. Neutral pink lipstick- check. I think this is such a cute costume, and if I still had a full fringe, would be perfect! Again, another costume that cost a massive £0.00 to make - hooray!

What do you think of these outfits?
Do you think my sister and I look alike?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

6 comments :

  1. You two look so alike! I actually thought it was you in both costumes!
    Love the idea of going as Boo, that may be borrowed for the future. They're great costumes considering you didn't pay for them!
    Rachel xx
    The Inelegant Wench

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, do you think?
      Yeah, definitely! They're just so easy!xx

      Delete
  2. OMG, I totally thought that was just you in two different costumes haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought it was you in both costumes! Haha, silly me!
    I love Monsters Inc, you look so cute as Boo!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete