Thursday 28 June 2012

My opinions on Lush products.......


I was recently asked by a girl, who reads my blog, to do a blog post all about my Lush collection. As you can see from the pictures above I own quite a lot of Lush products. It would take ages for me to name every bath bomb, plus it wouldn't be too interesting, so I thought I would tell you my favourite things and what I really don't like.

Best:
The Comforter Bubble Bar. It smells amazing and is bright pink and white. It is also really big so I normally break it in half and use each half for one bath, which priced at £4.15, isn't too bad, but is great for a luxury treat.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel. Also smells amazing, and is absolutely full of glitter. The only negative thing about this product is that it is only available around Christmas time, so I suggest stocking up at that time, as a year is a long time to wait.

American Cream Conditioner. On the bottle, it says:"Double strength conditioner", which is definitely true, as it leaves my hair really soft, shiny and smelling lovely.  It smells like vanilla and honey and is definitely worth the hype. It also contains fresh strawberries. Its £4.25 for 100g, £8.50 for 250g or £13.50 for 500g, which in my opinion, is totally worth it.

Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic. It contains lots of relaxing oils and soya milk, to leave the skin soft. You also smell, really nice for hours afterwards. They retail for £3.10 which I think is quite a lot, but once again, great for a treat.

Worst:
The Olive Branch Shower Gel. I received this in a gift set, which is the only reason I would ever have got it. I haven't used it yet and I have had it sat in the bathroom for months. I really don't like the smell and the colour isn't very aesthetically pleasing.

Space Girl Bath Bomb. It is supposed to contain popping candy, however when i used this, I didn't hear any. The colour of the actual bath bomb looks like a lovely lilac, however just turns your bath a faded grey colour. And it doesn't have a particularly strong scent.

I am also not a great fan of the Lush Soaps, but I don't typically use a bar of soap, I prefer to use a shower gel.


In the past, I have used a variety of Bath Bombs, some good some bad, but I cannot remember the names of them. So with a majority of those, it's a case of trial and error.

No comments :

Post a Comment