Sunday 29 July 2012

Clinique: Pink Slate and Iced Lotus....


Today I am going to be reviewing a small palette from Clinique. It has two eyeshadows and one blush. The blush is called Iced lotus and the eyeshadow duo- Pink slate. 

The blush is pink with mauve undertones, it also has very light shimmers. The pink eyeshadow is very natural and just slightly pinker than my natural eyelid- so perfect for an all over lid colour. The brown is a cooler shade, with grey undertones, which looks lovely in the the crease and outer corner. 

I don't like the smell of this palette- silly I know.The pigmentation of these shadows are really nice. However i am not very fond of the packaging- a cheap looking white compact. 

However I do really like the larger mirror inside, as it is big enough, if you are in a rush, it would be handy. 

So overall, i do really like this compact and would recommend it.



No comments :

Post a Comment