Wednesday 8 April 2015

updates

Okay, so what's happened since my last proper update;

I turned seventeen, hooray. My friends and I all went out for dinner to celebrate, and it was lovely. I love my friends. They genuinely make me laugh so much, and it's fair to say that Ill miss them when we all move away next year. On my actual birthday I had my first driving lesson. It went surprisingly well, and I'm enjoying driving.

Guess who has tickets to see James Bay in October... Yep, that would be Elliot and I. I'm so excited. I've had Chaos and the Calm on repeat for a few weeks now and I love it. My favourite tracks include if You Ever Want To Be In Love and When We Were On Fire.

A couple of evenings ago I rearranged my room, and it looks a lot bigger and more minimalist. I like it. So I was perhaps thinking of doing a room tour of sorts...? 

I've recently got into watching documentaries?!?! I never thought that'd be something I'd say, but it's true. I've watched quite a few recently. but the Louis Theroux ones are my favourite at the moment.

We're currently midway through the Easter Holiday and it's fair to say I've been rather busy. Last week I went for a bike ride. Not a nice, calm stroll as I'd expected, but an offroad mountain biking track. It's fair to say I wasn't too well prepared and totally out of my comfort zone. It's fair to say Elliot and Billy enjoyed their morning, me not so much. I've never been so shattered. That evening I had a party to attend, and I was struggling to keep my eyes open by 11pm.

What have you done recently?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

2 comments :

  1. Happy belated birthday! Driving is actually so good when you get more confident and/or there's no traffic haha
    I'm so jealous that you got James Bay tix cause I've been absolutely rinsing Chaos and the Calm too. Hope the rest of your holidays are enjoyable :) x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 17th! haha I agree, driving is too much fun, I'm keener than I probably should be about hitting the road solo. Some bedroom inspiration would be absolutely fantastic, I'm really loving my minimalistic room at the moment but I feel it's missing a little something but I'm not sure what.. Enjoy the other half of your holidays!

    Renée http://www.reneealexisxo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete