Tuesday 3 June 2014

May Beauty Favourites

It's time for another dose of beauty favourites, with this month's containing a whole array of different products. But firstly, I feel I ought to get that cliché sentence out of the way - 'It feels like only yesterday I was telling you my April favourites'. Anyway, my last exam is in 17 days time, and after that I have a summer full of fun things ahead of me!

I haven't bought any new beauty products in months, so for me, May was a month for rediscoveries. With the first being Maybelline's On and On Bronze. I love this cream shadow, and to be honest I'd completely forgotten how lovely it looked on. It's only £4.99 and is currently a real contender for my prom makeup!

Another product that I've been using a lot recently is YSL's Corail in Touch. It's such a pretty coral, and I can already tell it's going to be my favourite summer lipstick! I love applying highlighter to the tops of my cheekbone and Sheercover's Bronzer Brush*, has recently been my favourite brush for doing so.

A relatively new purchase is Garnier's 7 Day Body Lotion, and it's been the only body moisturiser I've been reaching for lately! It's really light, it sinks in quickly but also leaves my skin feeling lovely and nourished - perfect. Plus it's always on offer for only a couple of Pounds.

Finally, my skin's been playing up a bit in the last few weeks, and Origin's Clear Improvements Mask has been helping my skin massively! It leaves my skin looking - and feeling - far less congested, and for me there's nothing more relaxing than applying a luxurious face mask!

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

5 comments :

  1. I LOVE the Origins mask! It's my saviour when my skin misbehaves!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also rediscovered On and On Bronze, I'm not sure what I was doing without it to be honest - it's so gorgeous!! Love the look of the YSL lipstick, I have the shade Lingerie Pink but definitely wouldn't mind adding this to my collection! Good luck with your exams! :) Xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post Becca! I like the sound of the Garnier moisturiser, I have heard good things about it in the past, I actually forgot about it until now, I might go get some tomorrow :). Thanks for sharing xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Garnier moisturisers, they seem to hydrate my skin amazingly well to say they're only about £2!

    Elissa | styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely post :) will have to look into the Origins mask because over the past few days my skin has been acting up. I LOVE!!!! Garnier moisturisers they are amazing! xx

    The Rich Wallflower

    ReplyDelete