Tuesday 6 May 2014

April Lifestyle Favourites

For me, April wasn't a very good month for new beauty discoveries. I pretty much stuck with my usual trusty products, so a beauty favourites post seemed rather pointless. How many more times can I rave about the Naked 2 or my Mac Quad? Anyway, I thought I'd post all about the more random things I loved/discovered in April...

Mug - A bit of a novelty, but this pink cup is currently my favourite tea receptacle. I bought it in Ikea a couple of weeks ago, so no doubt they'll still have it in stock. I love the colour of this, and the fact it has no handle just makes it far more exciting. Again, sixteen going on sixty.

Shoes - My cut out boots were practically glued to my feet over the autumn/winter, and I thought these Primark beauties would be the perfect replacement. They were only £8, and I love them.

Vogue - Again, another completely random item. My Dad bought me Vogue during a quick Costa run between revision sessions, and I've literally read it cover to cover. 

Pens - These pens are my favourite. I've literally had them for years, plus the colours are lovely. I'm not sure what else I can say about these pens? Other than pens, pens, pens.

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

7 comments :

  1. I love every kind of ikea cups, i think i have an addiction :)

    Michela xx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are gorgeous, I need! Kathleen xxx

    kathleenpavey.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Ikea mug, I bought one myself the other week :)

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these shoes too! The white ones aswell. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sandals look so cute! I've already bought two pairs of sandals from Primark so far the past month. Cute little mug too!

    Catherine, xo | Lady Liquor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find Vogue so hit & miss, I can go without it for months then suddenly I have to read it cover to cover!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete