Saturday 26 April 2014

Ripped Daisies

It's fair to say that this isn't quite my usual style. Although, to be honest, I'm not even sure how I'd classify my style - it's really hard to pinpoint. One day I'll dress really smartly or wear all black, then the next I'll wear colourful dresses and pink lipgloss. The whole Mom/boyfriend jeans thing has been a trend I've liked the look of, but just never really tried for myself.

Top - Urban Outfitters
Jeans* - Fashion Union
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Primark

 Ripped jeans have never really been 'my thing' but these Fashion Union ones, are actually rather lovely. I like the fit - they're not too distant from a skinny jean, which is great for my stupidly thin ankles. Daisy prints are everywhere at the moment, and this crop top is a current favourite of mine.

I recently bought these shoes, as I've been living in black cutout boots over the last few months, but I thought it was time for a change... I really like how they look with the jeans, very casual.

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

If you like reading Becca's Fashion and Life, I'd love it if you nominated it as 'Best Teen Style' Blogger, in the Company Blog Awards here.

7 comments :