Wednesday 26 March 2014

The Six Product Face

I always seem to be in a rush in the mornings. I tend to get distracted by social media, food etc, and before I know it, I have about 5 minutes to do my makeup, before I have to leave the house. As much as I love using different products everyday, and blending gorgeous smokey eyes, I never seem to have the time. So, enter the six product face.

Cream eyeshadows are a godsend. I've recently been going back to Maybelline's On and On Bronze as it's just such a pretty shade. A not so quick line of Natural Collection's Liquid Liner later, I'm ready for mascara. Bad Gal Lash if you're wondering.

I love using Revlon's Bronze Glow as a blush/bronzer/highlighter hybrid, as it literally takes seconds to apply. For my brows I like to fill them in with a Matte Brown Shadow from MUA with an angled brush. Finally, I've rediscovered Mac's Costa Chic recently and I love it. It lasts rather a long time, and just completes any makeup look.

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

1 comment :

  1. This is actually a really nice combination of products :) The Revlon Bronze Glow looks beautiful :O I neeed it

    ReplyDelete