Monday 10 February 2014

Models Own Sale Haul

Can you ever have too many nail polishes? I think not. So when news of the Models Own 50% off sale got around, I decided I had to buy a couple of shades. When something's half price it's basically free - right?! Or, that's my justification anyway.

So, I hopped onto Twitter to ask if MO polishes were any good, as I'd never tried any - what a bad beauty blogger - and the overwhelming response was yes!

A quick scan of the website and I'd spent my £25 minimum spend. I decided I had to buy a couple of the new Hypergel polishes as they've been really hyped up recently. I settled on 'Turquoise Gloss' and 'Pink Veneer'. From the regular line I decided to pick up the infamous shade 'Utopia' as well as 'In The Navy', in the hope it'd be a good dupe for Essie's beautiful After School Boy Blazer polish.

I hadn't realised Models Own also sold lip crayons, so I also added 'Beauty Blush' to my basket for good measure.

Did you buy anything in the sale?
Have you tried any Models Own products?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

6 comments :

  1. Great choices! Utopia is one of my all time favourite polishes, and I can't wait to try some of the Hypergel collection. x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the green and the navy! SO wish I bought some bits in their sale, next time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so mad at myself for missing the Models Own sale. All these look super lovely! I'm waiting till the red hypergel polish comes back in stock until I make a purchase from there though as I'm loving the look of that! x

    Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The navy is gorgeous! I can't resist a sale, especially 50%!
    I picked up the pale pink too and I also got a few more of the hypergels for my giveaway.

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green one is soooo nice! I've never tried a Models Own nail polish before but I'm very tempted....xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete