Thursday 13 February 2014

Ikea Homeware Haul


I'm not going to lie, this is probably the prettiest haul I've ever posted. I mean, look at those flowers?! Ikea is my favourite shop ever. I literally love it way too much. Anyway, I've been after a new desk/dressing table for a while now. So Ikea was definitely the place to visit.

In the end, I did buy a desk, and a bedside table, but I'll save those for another day. As today we're just focusing on the little decorative bits and bobs, that I always end up picking up in my favourite part of the shop. Market Hall.

The flowers were £1.50/£2.50 each and I bought a simple little vase to put them in which was only £1. As you can probably tell, I got a bit carried away with the infamous Skurar plant pots.

I spotted the glass plate, and as it was only £1.50 I couldn't resist. Then when we reached the candle section, I had a eureka moment. Why not make a sort of, cake stand type arrangement. So I bought the little tealight holder for 50p, and I love how it looks.

No trip to Ikea would be complete unless a vanilla candle is bought. These are probably the biggest bargain at only 95p each. Oh, and you've probably noticed the colander?! Mum spotted it and being the top daughter I am, I bought it for her. Wooo, brownie points for me! Plus, it was only £4, so I couldn't not.

What do you think of my purchases?
Is Ikea your favourite shop too?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

14 comments :

  1. All the items you picked are so cute! Those plant pots will be so handy.
    Raffles Bizarre Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so nice! I love Ikea too, and the vanilla candle is one of my all times favorites :)

    x Giada | The Beauty Recensionist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't whats prettier, your photographs or products!
    I'm going to say both
    Beautiful haul!

    Kelly From | Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually went to ikea on Saturday last week and picked up some of the famous blogger pots! I love them already, I wish I'd bought some of the smaller ones for cotton buds and things!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    Follow @ bloglovin: http://goo.gl/VYmLfM
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you got some lovely things! My mum's taking to me to Ikea soon to start my collection of stuff for moving out, exciting. I love the glass plate.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love browsing Ikea! We all love the Skurar Pots haha :)

    Beautiful haul post, can't wait to see your furniture post too.

    I need to get some of those flowers! I think they would be a good prop for the background in blog photo's!?

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picks - the flowers are so pretty and I love those pots! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bits - You've made me want a trip to Ikea! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete