Thursday 30 January 2014

January Favourites 2014


What?! How is is the end of January already? I feel like Christmas was only yesterday, oh, and I'm still dating my work with 2013. Soz. But, this month I've been using lots of new products, and it's love. I've got a whole mixed bag to show you today, literally. £1.99 to £37.


First up is Mac's In For A Treat powder, this is the cutest highlighter ever! I absolutely love how  it looks on my skin, and you can't beat a good ol' Mac product can you? I've also been loving M&S' Coconut Body Butter. I've only discovered this recently, but it's amazing. It leaves my skin really soft and smooth, oh and it's only £5!

I've mentioned in a few of my recent posts, that I've been loving pink lipsticks this month. The shades in question are Collections's Tallulah and Natural Collections's Pink Mallow. They're both pretty, subtle pink shades and I think they look so pretty with a gold smokey eye.

Wow. The only eyeshadows I've used in 2014 have been from my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. For me, that's definitely an achievement. I love this palette. It contains so many pretty shades - YDK and Half Baked are definitely my favourite two.

Finally, Amie's Morning Dew Moisturiser* has been a staple throughout January. It has a mattifying formula, and it just feels so light on the skin. It also leaves my skin feeling really soft and fresh, but I must say, it does have a sort of soapy scent! 

What have you loved throughout January?
Have you tried any of these products?

7 comments :

  1. I have just bought one of these collection lipsticks and so far I love it! They are really upping their game! The naked palettes are always a win too.


    Emily xx
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Urban Decays naked pallet, best eyeshadow I've ever used
    Will have to try this natural collection lipstick
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that MAC Beauty Powder is so dreamy, wish I picked it up when I had the chance (:

    Ellis xo
    ELRBX / beauty & lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have and love that Tallulah lipstick! I also always love my naked 2 palette :)

    Kate xo \ www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use the Amie moisturiser when they were sold in Superdrug and I really liked it. I'm very keen to purchase it again so I might just buy it directly from their website.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked up the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette last weekend and it is so gorgeous! I am so happy to have it.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. great favourites, I love the look and the price of the Natural Collection lipstick, I will definitely give it a try! I have the Naked 2 palette in my favourites too, it's just too good! Thanks for sharing:) xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete