Saturday 30 November 2013

The Ren Trio


I'm absolutely loving skincare at the moment, I mean, soft baby skin anyone? I'm a bit of an amateur when it comes to Ren, and these are the first products I've ever tried from the aforementioned brand - shock horror! I've heard so much about the masks, so when this little travel sized trio hit Instyle magazine, I dashed out to buy it. Literally.

First up, the Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk. When I think of cleansing milks I think of runny water, however this is actually really thick and creamy which is definitely a big win for me! It smells really herbal and natural, but not synthetic at all. I tend to massage this onto my face, and then wash it off with warm water. I like how gentle and soothing this cleanser is, meaning it's perfect for sensitive skin types.

Eye cream, the step in my skincare routine I don't mind skipping. But, I've been giving the Vita Mineral Active 7 Gel a go, and I do quite like it. This is a really lightweight gel, that sinks into the skin almost immediately. It leaves my eyes feeling really refreshed, as well as moisturised - perfect. I don't tend to get too bad dark circles, so I'm not sure how well this works with those pesky dark bags.

Finally, the Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream. This also feels really light on my skin, which having combination skin myself, is something I look out for in a day cream. I find this is relatively hydrating, and always makes my skin feel really smooth. Another thing, after I've applied this my skin always looks much calmer, which is fab!

Okay, so would I repurchase...
Cleansing milk // £16 - 150ml. Perhaps. It wasn't anything to write home about, but it was still lovely.
Eye gel // £20 - 15ml. Nope, as I think it's rather pricey and I didn't see any results that blew me away.
Day cream // £27 - 50ml. Again, I think it's quite expensive, so probably not.

Have you tried any of these products?
What's your favourite cleanser?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

No comments :

Post a Comment