Friday 20 September 2013

Lace, Leather and Gold







My Dad and I went to a local country park, as I wanted today's OOTD photos to have a different background and we had such lovely weather today!
Jacket - Ebay
Jumper - New Look
Lace Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Topshop
Necklace - Ebay
Boots - Primark

I haven't worn this jumper in ages, and to be honest I'd sort of forgotten I had it. It's a really slouchy batwing fit, perfect for those more comfy days. I love Leigh jeans. I can't believe how long it took me to get a pair. They're so soft and are definitely more of a jegging than a jean. I'm pretty sure this is my most worn necklace - I just love it! 

I hope you liked the last two photos, I was debating including them, but you know - yolo swag and all that.

What do you think of my outfit?
Do you love autumn fashion?

15 comments :

  1. Love the outfit, and the pictures are great too!

    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, especially the boots! :) x

    makeupandmagazines.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Love your outfit, so laid back and stylish at the same time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Autumn fashion, jumpers & boots are the best. The park looks pretty, I miss doing outfit posts in the woods back at my mums!
    Rachelle x inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me to!
      Awww, I love outside outfit photos!xx

      Delete
  5. A/W fashion is my favourite, i love layering!

    afashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! The jacket is so nice :) and how do you do your hair?! It always looks so pretty and curly!

    ReplyDelete