Friday 28 June 2013

What I'm Wearing - #5





Crop top - New Look
Dress* - Chi Chi
Shoes - New Look

When I saw that the parcel containing this Chi Chi dress, had arrived, I was soooo excited. I love dipped hems. And lace is another big favourite of mine when it comes to clothing, so this seemed like an ideal dress!

This Ricarda Dress has a silvery lace top, and a sweetheart neckline. However, to make it more appropriate for day wear I layered it with this crop top from New Look.

I bought it in the sale a couple of weeks ago, and have been dying to wear it since. I love how the colours all go together and how they match with the navy skirt.

These are the shoes I wore to a leaving prom a couple of years ago and I think they go perfectly with this dress!

Do you like this dress?
Have you ever bought from Chi Chi?


post signature

12 comments :

  1. This is so cute! I love how you layered it, I was thinking of picking up a simple black maxi dress so I could do the same xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this outfit so much. You look lovely! I love the dress so much. xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is absolutely beautiful!
    You look so lovely.

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the dress is so pretty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit...very pretty and very fitting on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really do run a lovely blog! all of your posts are so well written and i always look forward to your next one :)

    my blog recently had a makeover and i would love it if you could take a look?
    muiribelle.blogspot.com
    thanks x x x

    ReplyDelete