Wednesday 3 April 2013

Benefit's Fake Up Event...









Today, I was lucky enough to attend an event at my local Benefit counter. I'm sure you've all heard about Fake Up, considering it's one of the fastest selling products Benefit has ever sold.

We all met in Debenhams at 4, when we arrived we were offered drinks, cakes and sweets. The next thing on the agenda was a quick quiz. It's fair to say my Benefit general knowledge is awful, so I wasn't one of the lucky winners, unfortunately.

 Next we had a demonstration using Fake Up and Alyson showed us the many uses of said concealer. We were told the darker shade could be used for contouring on paler girls like myself, which is great!

We then had time to look at all of the lovely products and have a good old chit chat, while we all had our own shades individually matched. I met some lovely bloggers today, so if you're reading this, I'd love all of your links!

As we were leaving we were all given beautiful goodie bags, so expect a post about that soon!


Have you tried Fake Up?
What's your favourite Benefit product?

post signature

16 comments :

  1. Hi OOooh that look soo nice. I heard of Fake up, but never used it, i have a look next time i go shopping.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's lovely!

      It's a brilliant product, definitely worth a look! x

      Delete
  2. So jealous I wasn't there! But glad you had a good time :) that's a lovely photo of Holly. Great post, hope to see you soon lovely xxx

    www.robsarella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, wished you could have been there!
      Yeah it is :D
      Thank you, you to!!xx

      Delete
  3. SO jealous I wasn't there either! Damn work and childcare haha. Glad you had an awesome time. Definitely need to check out the product! Looks perfect for me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was sooo lovely to see you again Becca! Can't wait until the next one :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you to Brogan!
      Yeah it'll be brilliant! :Dxx

      Delete
  5. Ooh those cupcakes look yummy! I want to try the fake up concealer so badly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah looks like you all had a great time! I was suposed to go but came down ill :-(

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was great! How annoying, would've been great to see you :)xx

      Delete
  7. This looks really good! I wish I could have gone to the Liverpool one, can't wait to treat myself to this when I get paid! :)

    Chelsea
    HumbleHonesty

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The event looks fab! I also been to a Fake Up event! :)
      (My Laptop jammed and deleted my comment so I needed to rewrite it)

      Delete