Saturday 1 September 2012

Small ELF Haul.....










I recently made an E.L.F cosmetics order - http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/.

E.L.F. stands for Eyes lips face, and all of their products are very reasonably priced! Everything in this haul was £1.50. Standard shipping to the UK is £2.95 - which isn't bad compared to other shops.

~ Disclaimer: My Dad bought me these products as a treat, so I didn't buy them personally, but I got to choose what I wanted from the site ~

Five products as well as the standard shipping cost : £10.45. Which I thought was brilliant!!

Anyway, onto what I chose...

Firstly, the Defining Eye Brush. I have been wanting to try this for ages. I have one of the other £1.50 eyeshadow brushes and really love it - so I was desperate to give this one a go.

I also got a Plumping Lip Glaze in Wink Pink. This lipgloss is made of two parts. A mint flavoured clear gloss, and a beautiful hot pink gloss. The clear end is meant to be plumping - I'll let you know how I get on with it.

The Eyeshadow Duo in Butter Pecan is another thing I got. I love both of these colours. One is a dark brown with slight shimmers in it, the other a peachy gold colour. These would be lovely on their own or together.

Another one of the products is the Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm in Vanilla. I have read so many good reviews of this, and have been wanting to try it for myself for ages.

Finally I got, the Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Coffee and Cream. I think I'm going to try the lightest colour as a brow bone highlight. I plan on smudging the dark brown colour into my upper lash line. Sort of like a cream liner, but blended into my eyeshadow.

I haven't used any of these products yet, but when I have given them all a fair test expect to see them in a review soon!


8 comments :

  1. I've never tried anything from ELF but some of their products look amazing, I look forward to seeing your reviews :) xx

    talbsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the products are really good, and nice to use. But, other things are horrible. That's the same with every company I guess :)

      Will try the products out a bit more, then they'll be up!

      Delete
  2. I love elf! I order monthly and i am so happy with the quality/price. Even though the prices over there are a little higher i see...i totally love the brushes!
    Check out my worldwide giveaway girl
    The Amazing World Of J - ♥Worldwide Giveway♥
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, what's your favourite product?

      Yeah - £1.50 - bargain!!

      So do I, they are cheap and mine haven't shed to much :)

      Delete
  3. I really love ELF! Im always repurchasing the setting powder, various brushes, eye primer, and lashes. I love trying all their new things!

    Following from the BBU Blog Hop xoxo
    itsamakeupthing-hjc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried ELF! Would love to!

    whispersfromangels.blogspot.co.uk

    A x

    ReplyDelete