Tuesday 24 July 2012

OOTD......24/07/12

Here's today's outfit post. I have been doing some shopping and just enjoying the sun today.

My shorts are a pair of light wash denim shorts. They are slightly high waisted and are made of a lovely stretchy denim, ensuring they are comfortable to wear.

My top is really old, I bought it in the children's section of Primark ages ago - luckily it still fits, as I really love it. It's a white colour, with pink and green roses all over it!! The top section is a hot pink jersey material. It has two sets of straps. One pair of which cross over at the back, the others are just 'normal'.

For shoes, I wore my nude ballet flats from Primark- again, I know!! I have mentioned these in so many post's now, I think you all know the ones I mean.

The necklace I'm wearing, is from Miss Selfridge. It's a two layer necklace, with a cross on the bottom chain. I got it in the Miss Selfridge sale for £1.

Pastel colours are really on trend at the moment- so I thought this top was perfect.

2 comments :