Saturday 21 July 2012

OOTD......21.07.12

Today is the first day of my six week summer holiday. So when I decided what to wear today, shorts were my definitely first choice. Also yesterday in a sale at Primark I bought some espadrilles for £1.What a bargain!! 

Whilst looking through my wardrobe I realised how little red coloured clothes I owned. But I did find this vest top. It has lace detailing around the neckline, and is quite long. It was from Marks and Spencers ages ago.

On a typical day I don't tend to wear plain outfits like this, so I decided to add some pretty jewellery. I wore my red religious bracelet from Miss Selfridge and a "surfer style" bead bracelet which I bought from the beach. 

For necklaces I wore this long pineapple necklace from Accessorize. Its a lovely gold colour. I chose this because the shorts have gold detailing and I wanted it all to match and the colours to all compliment each other.

The shorts were from New Look, and I've written about them in many a post. They were in the sale a while ago, so unfortunately, I don't think you can buy them any more, but they're just high waisted navy shorts with gold buttons.

Overall, this is a very casual look, but I was desperate to wear my new espadrilles.

2 comments :

  1. Sorry it took a while, now following you :) Amazing blog and love this outfit!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, thank you!!
      Ahhh, high praise indeed!!
      :)xx

      Delete