Thursday 19 July 2012

OOTD.........26/05/12

Here in England, we are still having this glorious heatwave. So I have been wearing really summery clothes recently. Here is what i wore today. I just met up with friends and sunbathed in the garden. I am starting to get a tan, yay! The top is a cream sheer tank top with a cool cut out at the back.This was from New Look last year. The floral shorts, which are cream, coral and green; are from Primark. They are highwaisted and are really flattering. I just wore some silver ballet flats. I had my hair done. I had very little make up on because its been so hot, and i didn't want it too smudge, because of the heat. For jewellery; i just had my usual earrings and bracelets and I would have worn my silver and coral cross necklace from Miss Selfridge, however i ran out of time. Lets hope the lovely weather continues so I can blog other summery outfits.

No comments :

Post a Comment