Monday 29 December 2014

Northern Lights Topcoats


Hello again, long time no see... I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and had great fun whatever you did. I had a lovely day and definitely ate far too much party food. Anyway, today's post is going to be on a couple of gorgeous nail polishes I've recently been using.

They're by INM, and they're the Northern Lights Topcoats* in Gold and Silver. My favourite of the two is definitely the Gold. It's so shimmery, and I love how it looks on top of a red nail polish. The topcoats dry really fast which is a bonus, as I cannot stand polishes that take forever to dry.

One thing I found with these, is that they need a really, really good shake before they can be used, as the glitter separates from the polish. These polishes currently retail at £9.35 each, and can be purchased here. Overall, I really like these products, and if you're looking for a new shimmery topcoat - I'd definitely recommend these ones.

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

2 comments :

  1. Haven't heard much about these, thanks for sharing! Might have to pick up a few soon :) x

    http://erinantonette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete