Wednesday 12 November 2014

Why I love Autumn

- Coats. I love coats. Give me allllll the coats. Coats, coats, coats.
- Sweatshirts are pretty great too.
- You can stay in a blanket fort for more than five minutes without melting
- Watching Netflix all day is acceptable
- Fireworks
- Christmas adverts pop up here, there and everywhere
- I'm A Celebrity is back
- Exercising seems far less important
-  Cuddling under cosy blankets is fab
- Caramel hot chocolate
- Comfort food; roasts, crumbles, soups
- Christmas is coming...

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

12 comments :

  1. All of these are some of my favourite things too, I'm so excited for I'm a Celeb!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get caramel hot chocolate? How have I never heard of this before??
    This Routine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything above. The feeling of coziness is just the best.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially the last one is the most exciting :D

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It takes me a while to get into Autumn, I just miss Summer so much when it's over! But I totally agree with a lot of this! I'm a celebrity starting is when the proper count down to Xmas starts in my eyes!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all of the above, definitely gives me the excuse to not exericise, not sure if that's good or bad hahah xxx



    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Autumn too! Where is your grey cushion from? I've been looking for some like this everywhere!

    Amy xx I SPEAK BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blog post, have to ask, where is your red cushion with 'Noel' on it from? My older brother is called Noel and the cushion is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lack of exercise, big jumpers, more cuddles and being able to justify having gravy more than once a week. True Northerner!

    Rachel x
    The Inelegant Wench

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love autumn too and the fave part is lounging with a blanket! I love your cushions.
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete