Tuesday 2 September 2014

Autumn Wishlist


BLACK TOP / DUSTER COAT / CHECK SHIRT / WHITE TOP / ANKLE BOOTS

For the first time in twelve years of schooling, I no longer need to wear school uniform five days a week. Hooray. I'm certainly not going to miss wearing a tie and that hideously baggy school blazer. But, while looking through my wardrobe the other day, I realised that I should probably stock up on some autumnal basics.

I've decided that boxy tshirts are going to be my thing. They go with everything, they're so comfy plus they're perfect for layering. If you've read this post, you'll know I'm a big fan of the check shirt, as I love it's versatility. What is A/W without a new pair of black ankle boots? I love the simplicity of these , and the fact that they'll literally go with everything in my A/W wardrobe makes them even better.

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

4 comments :

  1. Wearing non uniform all the time is great! I lived in black jeans and tees throughout my sixth form years!

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Autumn/Winter fashion! I'm starting sixth form so no longer have to wear a uniform, however we have a strict 'smart' dress code and we aren't allowed to wear so many things! I've been frantically trying to get some smart things which are still 'me' haha, I think it will be easier to get appropriate things when more A/W stuff is bought out! Love the boots, I think I'll be getting a pair like them! :) x

    Jessica | Jessica’s Journal ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE picks I am so excited to be able to change up my whole wardrobe xxx
    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that duster coat, the colour is amaze! You may have just made me spend some more money...

    Lauren xx

    bylaurenjane

    ReplyDelete