Sunday 24 August 2014

This Week I... (#44)

Collected my GCSE exam results. It's fair to say that Thursday 21st August was an anxious day for the majority of year 11, but looking back I was definitely one of the most laid back. I collected my envelope, and was ready to head for the door. But, because mine had a red tick on it, I had to speak to one of the members of staff at my school. Long story cut short, I was in the top 8 results, and the school insisted on photographing me with my envelope. It was probably the most embaraasing thing that has happened to me at that school. Anyway, you're probably wondering what I got; 1A*, 9As and 2Bs. Yes, I was one of two students at my school who did 12 subjects, and yes it was hard work.

Got tickets to see Bombay Bicycle Club. When I heard they were touring I knew I wanted to get tickets, but when I saw that Peace were supporting I knew I had to get tickets. I was expecting the tour to be in 2016 or something ridiculous, but thankfully I only have to wait until December. Woohoo.

Finally saw Inbetweeners 2. It was such a good film - I've honestly never been so close to cry-laughing in a cinema before. I'm not sure if it beats the first one, but the waterslide part was definitely the best. Let's put it this way, if I was in Will's position, I would have been down that waterslide quicker than you could say Inbetweeners... 

Went to my favourite shop aka Ikea. I can't even describe how much I love that place. One of the things on the summer bucket list, is to play hide and seek in Ikea, but unfortunately Dad wasn't up for it. So Dad, if you're reading this, it looks like we're going to have to visit again soon.

Celebrated my results in style. Ahaha okay, so 'style' probably wasn't the best choice of words. But I had a fantastic evening nonetheless. And it also crossed three more things of the summer bucket list, woo.

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

8 comments :

  1. Well done on your exam results, they're amazing! Good luck with whatever you're doing next :)

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your results! x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your results, I did 12 too back in the day, I'm surprised I survived!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your results :) GCSEs seem like such a long time ago I'm so old waahhh :( I'm so jeal of you seeing Peace you have no idea! You lucky gal! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your results, they sound like they were well deserved! It sounds like you had a really great week.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woop woop! Well done for getting awesome grades :)

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on your results, that's amazing :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on your exams you did AWESOME I did 12 too and it was draining, I stayed late for classes andhad no life but its SO worth it, and youve definitely shown it pays off! I have wanted to see bombay bicycle club for so long, I am so jealous! AND I heard inbetweeners was crap but this is the second good review I have now heard SO i want to go! love this post xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete