Tuesday 11 February 2014

Hello Old Friends - 002



When I find a holy grail product, I stick by it. If I buy a new product, I tend to use only that, for the foreseeable future. Bad, I know. Which is why I'm trying to do more shop my stash type posts. Or in other words: 'Hello Old Friends' as we like to call it round here.

The first product I want to use a lot more this week is Mac's Invincible Light. Since receiving my Naked 2 palette for Christmas, I haven't touched another eyeshadow. I also want to use High Beam more often. It seems to have been replaced in my makeup bag, by Watts Up or Sun Beam - both of which are equally as lovely!

I mentioned in my review of my Peach Kiss Baby Lips, that I wasn't a massive fan. But, I do want to get some use out of it. So hopefully now that I've written this post, it'll remind me to reach for it more often. Foot cream - not the most glamorous of products but Soap And Glory's Heel Genius is brilliant. I was obsessed with M&S' Cocoa Butter Hand Cream for a while, but I haven't reached for it in ages. It's a lovely light, fresh scented cream that sinks in rather quickly!

Have you tried any of these products?
Are you neglecting anything in your collection?

8 comments :

  1. This is such a good idea! I always feel guilty when old faithful products get pushed aside for newer products. Like they have feelings! lol. Great post lovely xx

    Kate | raspberrycheeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt so guilty when I changed from using Cliniques chubby stick to a proper lipstick. I found one in my drawers and had to pop it in my handbag so I wouldn't neglect it!

    Laura
    www.maxandmummy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, I always feel guilty when I abandon my old friends for new products, this post is a great idea. And that MAC eyeshadow is gorgeous! I'll definitely see it in person next time I'm at counters! x|

    Daphne | subgenre of a dream | bloglovin | youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been neglecting my baby lips, I really should go back and try them out again!

    Emily xx
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Invincible Light is gorgeous! I haven't seen it before. Was it limited edition?
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the review and round-up. Haven't tried any of these... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Old Friends - I love that! High Beam is so pretty, I always forget about it. I need to look mine out so I remember to use it
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow my blog at http://catppage.blogspot.co.uk/ on BlogLovin- http://www.bloglovin.com/feed?utm_source=Chrome&utm_medium=Extension&utm_campaign=ChromeExtension

    please follow and share and ENJOY!
    peace, love and beauty your life away:)
    Toodles x

    ReplyDelete