Monday 27 January 2014

Natural Collection Pink Mallow lipstick


I've been absolutely loving pink lipstick recently. I don't know what it is or why, but the good ol' coral lip has gone out of the window. (For now.) And, it's only been over these last few days that I've rediscovered Pink Mallow. I've had this for months but it's always been sat unloved, at the back of my drawer.

Natural Collection is exclusive to Boots, and is definitely one of the cheapest brands ever. This lipstick is part of their moisture shine range, and retails at only £1.99. The packaging isn't the prettiest thing ever, but it's sturdy none the less.

This shade is a lovely mid-tone pink, and I love how natural it looks on my skin tone. I wouldn't describe this as moisturising, but it's certainly not drying either. It doesn't last the longest time on the lips, perhaps 3 hours? But, I'm not too worried, considering this is under £2. I've just been chucking this in my bag, and I love it for that.

Have you tried this lipstick?
What do you think of budget brands?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

11 comments :

  1. I have this too and I adore Natural Collection lipsticks!
    xxx

    www.zoeliannex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely shade, for the price you just can't go wrong :)xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have many items from Natural collection but this might need to be added to what I do have, such a gorgeous shade xx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks so pretty on you! and for 1.99 you can't go wrong haha

    heypip.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wearing this one for years. I love it! Cranberry is a good shade too.

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Natural Collection lipsticks - they're really nice! I especially like Biscuit (a brown-pink nude) so will definitely have to try out this one.

    Kathryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good pink lip too, that looks gorgeous and such a bargain :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely shade! It's so affordable too!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have so many Natural Collection lipsticks and I love them so much, their so cheap and well made!!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful colour. I only own one Natural Collection Lipstick and love it so maybe have to go and have a look for this one, especially as they're so affordable! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete