Friday 20 December 2013

Are You Hanging Up A Stocking On Your Wall...

...It's the time that every Santa has a ball. Okay, so it's the festive season so it's only natural for tacky jumpers to be here, there and everywhere. Also, today I broke up from school, so Christmas celebrations are now, well and truly in full swing - yay!

Shirt - Forever 21
Jumper - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Coat - Thrifted
Scarf - Primark

I'm not going to lie, I really like this jumper and I'd definitely wear it all year round if I could! It's actually quite comfortable, and I love the little carrot nose! I thought I'd add the shirt and necklace to make the jumper a little trendier - if that's even possible!

Cut out boots. I've been looking for the perfect pair for so long, and I think I might have possible found them. They have a cushioned sole and the heel isn't too high, which makes them oh, so comfortable.

I love this scarf. It was only £5, and is so, so, so soft. I've worn it so much as it literally goes with everything! Oh, and this necklace again. £3 well spent I think!


Have you got a Christmas jumper?
Do you own any cut out boots?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

15 comments :

  1. Everybody should have a christmas jumper, my friends and I all wore ours to sixth form yesterday!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they definitely should!
      Aaaah, sounds fun!xx

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous Becca! I absolutely adore this outfit and i have the scarf too, its perfect for this time of year! The cut out boots are absolutely gorgeous too! And i really must get my hands on a traditional tacky Christmas Jumper asap!xx

    Celine from Vintage Teapot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Aaaah, twins!
      Yeah, everyone needs one!xx

      Delete
  3. That coat and scarf is absolutely beautiful! Lovely outfit xxxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! The coat is so nice! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant jumper! Yesterday I decided that I wanted to get on the Christmas jumper bandwagon but I was obviously far too late as I couldn't find one ANYWHERE! I guess I'll just have to get in there early next year :(

    Sarah xx

    littlegoldxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete