Monday 11 November 2013

Golden Sands




I love the beach. So when on Saturday I attended a local blogger meet up in Bournemouth, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take a couple of al fresco outfit photos. It was a rainy, chilly day which meant one thing - time to crack out the new mesh jumper.

Jumper // Primark
Shirt // Forever 21
Boots // Primark
Jeans // Topshop
Necklace // Primark
Coat // Thrifted
Bag // Primark

I've officially decided. My favourite jeans are definitely Topshop's Leighs. They're so soft and comfortable to wear, yet they still look and feel like jeans. I like that the turn ups are a different colour to the jeans, it's one of those little touches that make an outfit look that bit more interesting. The shirt is actually a sheer lace with just a simple cotton collar. Yep, I'm still loving my tan Chelsea boots and I still can't believe they were only £10.

What do you think of this outfit?
Do you like the Leigh jeans?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM//BLOG DESIGNS

7 comments :

  1. I am so in love with your hair, in a totally non weird/creepy way haha! My hair is really thick like yours as well but I can never get my hair to look as pretty as yours! I'd love to see a post on any products you use to help keep your hair looking so amazing :)

    Shona
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! looks cosy but cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice winter outfit!:) I've never actually tried those jeans but they look great on you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca I love this outfit post

    styleeyourlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have serious hair envy! And I love the outfit, my nearest primark is 2 hours away :( Buuut I do have a beach 10 minute walk from home so swings and roundabouts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I adore your coat and necklace, lovely! I'm yet to try a pair of Topshop Leighs, really must get round to picking up a pair and seeing what the fuss is all about... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks ahhmazing Becca! I have not tried Leigh jeans but they look really good on you. Might try some out, I have to admit I've never tried anything from Topshop! x

    ReplyDelete