Tuesday 10 September 2013

Monochrome









I never usually wear black but recently I've been reaching for the darker pieces in my wardrobe. It's getting chillier and crisper by the day, which means only one thing. Autumns on it's way! In my last outfit post I expressed my love for Autumnal fashion, I literally cannot wait to wear thick chunky cable knot jumpers and big heavy winter coats.

My top's from Topshop and I bought it back in April when my Mum and I went to London for the weekend. I bought it a couple of size bigger as I wanted it to be oversized - and I love how it looks tucked into my Missguided Skater Skirt. It's really good quality and looks like it's worth more than the £6? I paid for it.

My frilly socks are from Primark  and my boots are from Shoe Zone. I'm so surprised at how comfy they are, all things considered.


What do you think of my outfit?
What are your autumn staples?

14 comments :

  1. Great post! Love your outfit, especially your top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! The top is really nice and I love those boots - they will be perfect for the cold autumn walks! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this top, so sweet and flattering!
    Also love the frilly socks and boots combo.

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boots are very cute - love the pairing with frilly socks, never fails :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, great post :)xx

    http://dontneedmakeutocoverup.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have these boots! Wore them to death last year!
    Katie x
    http://prettylittlesecrets-ox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete