Thursday 26 September 2013

An Autumn Wishlist




I feel like I haven't posted a wishlist in forever, but recently I've been loving quite a few pieces. I love that all of the shops now have their autumn/winter ranges out, as it's definitely my favourite season for fashion!

I know the necklace is so similar to the Primark one I bought a couple of weeks ago - but a girl can never have too many necklaces. Right?!

The colour of these jeans is so pretty, and I think they'd look lovely with a pretty lace top and a leather jacket.

This dress is so pretty. I saw it while shopping on Saturday but they didn't have my size - or anything close, which was a shame.

I've never heard of a 'popcorn knit' jumper, so that's definitely a first! But I think the emerald green colour is so pretty and perfect for autumn!

What's on your wishlist at the moment?
What do you think of these pieces?  

* This post contains a sponsored link

12 comments :

  1. Lovely items! The dress is gorgeous! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans look very autumnal and the dress is so gorge :) Not sure I'd pull of the cut out shoulder though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choices !!! just wanted to let you know im an intern/developer (at dumblebee) and we came up with a different kind of blog hop where we publicize your blog and aesthetic We want you to be a part of it?
    we also have PINHOPS for pinterests!

    http://blog.dumblebee.com/?p=315
    http://www.pinterest.com/dumblehop/

    we start blog hop's tomorrow the theme lasts for 2 weeks! then it changes , this is a great way to meet new blogger's while also focusing on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress and the earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete