Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!






Happy Easter everyone!

Today has been really relaxed, and full of delicious food. We had a delicious roast dinner for lunch, but stupidly I didn't take any pictures.

Anyway, my Mum and I then went for a walk. The weather wasn't that great, but at least it wasn't raining. But this time last year it was bright and sunny - what a contrast!

I'd love to say I baked the chocolate cake. But I didn't. I decorated it though, with Mini Eggs. Thank goodness for Marks and Spencers!

I know this post has been really short, but I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter and to also let you know what I've been up to today!

What did you do today?


12 comments :

  1. happy easter to you too :)

    lullabyforpies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Love that second photo, It would look amazing blown up onto a canvas! The cake looks so yummy with those mini eggs on, mmm cravings!

    Chels|HumbleHonesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much!!

      Mmmmmmmm, yeah, I LOVE mini eggs :Dxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos, looks like you've had a perfect spring day!
    xxx
    Nina from little nomad

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Belated) Happy Easter!! :) The last photo is so cute, haha!

    xo Kisty
    kisty.net

    ReplyDelete