Thursday 28 February 2013

Diesel Loverdose.....


Today's post is going to be a review of one of my favourite perfumes at the moment: Diesel Loverdose.


I'd never tried a perfume from Diesel, before I tried Loverdose, and I'm not disapointed in the slightest!

First things first, the bottle is really pretty and reminds me of Vera Wang's signature heart shaped perfumes. Although, I think the chisel effect makes it far more interesting!

This perfume smells gorgeous and is also very unique! It's quite a deep musky scent, but is also very sweet at the same time. The main scents are liquorice and vanilla, but I personally don't think it smells too aniseedy. ( If that's a word?!?!)

I'd say this is both a day, and a night time scent. This perfume lasts a long time on the skin, and isn't too overpowering either.

Have you tried this perfume?
Do you like sweet or musky perfumes?

16 comments :

  1. I haven't worn perfume in forever, but would love to start again. This sounds like a nice fragrance.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i was on the hunt for trying new perfumes this one always made me buy it, but i think i will after reading your review :) as i'm quite picky coming to scents - i tend to go for floral notes not to sickly sweet i.e Britney Spears her perfumes are too much for my nose, so perfumes like lacoste touch of pink are firm faves of mine :)

    your blog is lovely :) might ask you at a later date about more info on blog buttons :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo lovely! Oooooooh I've never tried Touch of Pink, I'll have to have a look into that :Dxx

      Thank you! :)xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this perfume it smells so amazing!! i love the liquorice tones. Great post!

    cherrylovesit87.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. never had diesel perfume before i would definitely check this out next time when i'm in store!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently orders this perfume, if you like this i would recommend lolita lempicker perfume aswell x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooh, okay! Thanks for the recommendation :Dxx

      Delete
  6. I love it! there is a purse spray now that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete