Wednesday 5 December 2012

Nailvent 05.12.12

Today's nail is definitely my favourite so far! It's called: The Big Red Man - Which is pretty self-explanatory.


For this nail look I started by painting all of my nails with Nails Inc Blenheim Terrace. I then used a Revlon white to create his beard. I then used a 17 black polish with a dotting tool to create the eyes. I then used Nails Inc Villiers Street to create the hat. Next I used the Revlon white to create the fur trim. I finally used a pink to create his nose.

Here's today's Christmas picture of the day....... It was from here.

3 comments :

  1. That santa is adorable! I have absolutely no skill at nail art though :(

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha- thank you!!

      It's really easy to do when you get the hang of it - give it a go!

      Delete
  2. Awwww loving santa! Looks soo good! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete