Saturday 8 December 2012

Nailvent 08.12.12

Today's nail is simply going to be called: The Red Nosed Reindeer. 


For this nail art I simply painted the entire nail with a pale brown polish. I then used a red - Nails Inc Villiers Street to create the nose. I then used a white polish and a black polish with dotting tools to create the eyes.  I then used a thin nail art brush to create the little antlers (they don't have to be neat). Finally I covered the nose with 2 coats of a glitter polish.

The Christmas picture for today was from here.


5 comments :

  1. AW what a cute nail, i love it, i love the glitter too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look great love it!.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is sitting here with me and she keeps oohing and aweing, she loves the nail designs!
    "I'm wanna try ALL of them!" -Savannah age 6

    ReplyDelete