Monday 31 December 2012

2012...... What A Year!!

Today's post is going to be a round up of my year! I've seen a few people write this sort of post so I thought it would be nice to see what I've personally done this year.

  • So to start this entire blog post off, I started my blog this year!! I'm so glad I did - It's been a brilliant experience so far! Blogging has also meant I've met lots of new friends! 
  • I went to a One Direction concert in January which was great fun!
  • In June, I sat my first GCSE qualification. I don't normally talk about my school work, here on my blog but I was so happy to get an A in my Media GCSE - despite taking it two years early.
  • In August I went to Florida with my family which was absolutely AMAZING!! I'd never been to America before so it was truly fantastic. The theme parks were brilliant, the food was delicious and the shopping was wonderful!! Big thumbs up to Walt Disney from me!
  • I've been doing some volunteering to count towards my Duke Of Edinburgh award. So far I've complete 24 hours of work. I've been working in a local shop every other Saturday.
  • I went to my first bloggers meet up in October. It was hosted by the lovely Hannah. I also got to meet: Hannah - Hannah Justyne. , Brogan - Brogan Tate XO, Megan - Beauty Bubble, Joe - Unlimited by JK and Leanne - Oh That Curl. I had a brilliant time and all the bloggers I met were so lovely!
  • This year I also got to go to the Clothes Show Live, something I'd never thought I'd be able to do. I got to meet Times Red and Lee Stafford while I was there - never have expected that either! You can read about my day here.
  • I'm also going to be in my third pantomime in January.Which basically means I have lots of dances to perform, songs to sing and even a line of speech this year!

This photo was taken during last year's show.

So as you can see, this year has been great fun! Hopefully 2013 will continue in the same way. I do have some exciting things to look forward to: 
  • I'm going to Barcelona with my school in February!
  • In July my family and I are going to Venice!
  • I'm doing my Duke Of Edinburgh expedition!


If you've written a post like this please leave a link to it in the comments, I'd love to hear how your year has been.....

12 comments :

  1. aww you like one direction too!! And your into acting singing and dancing like me haha! Ive written a post a little bit like this...
    http://bellemode102.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/12-great-things-from-2012.html

    Grace
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ahahah that's so cool :)

      Oooooooh thank you I'll go and have a read!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful 2012, and 2013 seems equally thrilling :) Wishing you all the best in your future travels!

    Happy new year! xoxo
    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you :) And thank you!!

      Happy new year to you to!!xx

      Delete
  3. You had a great 2012! I hope that 2013is just as good! Barcelona? I am jealous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yes! I'm going with my school as part of our Spanish curriculum!!

      Delete
  4. sounds like you had a fab year! I love florida haven't been for a few years now I'd love to go back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you had a fab year! I've been doing the duke of Edinburgh to and really enjoyed it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you :D

      Aww, hopefully I'll pass mine!!xx

      Delete