Sunday 4 November 2012

What's In Jess' Make Up Bag?..... A Guest Post


Hi everyone! I'm Jessica and I blog over at Jess4U, if you love makeup and fashion you should follow my blog. My lovely friend Becca and I have decided to do a guest post for each other's blogs so this is mine. (Heres Becca's http://jessriv91.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/mua-lip-balms-guest-post.html) I have decided to do a "What's in my Makeup Bag" as I have not done one of my own. I hope you all enjoy!!


So this is my makeup bag that is chock full of lip products as you can see by the photo above…I really don't carry much around other than lip products and one mascara. I generally swap out my lip products depending on the season so for Fall I have several dark lipsticks that I carry around for touching up my lips or if I'm in a hurry. My makeup bag is a black mesh bag that I bought at Ricky's in NYC over the summer…it was about $10 and I love it because I can find whatever I need and it's black so it matches with anything! In the smaller front pocket I carry my Sephora mirror…I get one of these with every Sephora gift card I receive so I currently have 2 from my birthday and I keep one in my makeup bag. 


I did a swatch of the entire row as seen above of all the lip products in my makeup bag so from left to right: Wet n Wild #541B, Wet n Wild #522 A, MAC up the amp, MAC rebel, Rimmel Kate #08, Rimmel Kate #14, MUD Lip Glaze in bare, Smashbox debut, MAC Viva Glam Nicki lip glass, MUD pink freeze lipgloss. 


And lastly, I carry this mascara which I got as a sample in a recent Birchbox because sometimes I forget to put on mascara when I'm in a hurry so I keep this one in my bag for emergencies.

I hope that you've all enjoyed this post!! Please let me know what you think in the comments below!! And I want to give a huge thanks to the lovely Becca for having me as her guest!! 

XOXO,
Jessica

No comments :

Post a Comment